UKW's youngest ever member???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What great news Mark.

Yesterday my daughter Emily did a poo in her trousers, when mummy was out. I rushed to get her to the toilet, and reassured her not to worry as it was an accident.

The poo must have escaped down her trouser leg and rolled out on the carpet just perfectly for me to tread on it. Luckily I had my slippers on. :shock:

The missus came home and thought we were making some sort of dirty protest. The poo was everywhere.

Very funny really. The joys of parenthood. :lol: :lol:

Congratulations, Tony.

Congratulations Mr.& Mrs. Mark 8) 8) 8)
p.s. The first 18 years are the worst. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done, Mrs TtK (your bit was too absurdly easy/enjoyable to deserve any more congratulations).

Welcome to the land of the sleepless zombies.

Well done Mum and Dad - makes Christmas even more special and of course she will always get two presents in December? :)

Rod

Congratulations mate, just what your mum needed and as well I'll guess.

Roy.

congrats - it's a total blast, I have to say that I watched more motorsport at 3.00 am with our first than I thought possible, it's great. One memorable quote from a book was "babies don't have a sleep problem - parents do". Glad to hear that you're all doing well.

Have fun ignoring all the horror stories :)

Miles

Congratulations Mark,

She is absolutely gorgeous!

The best thing about that proud feeling is that is doesn't fade, it just gets stronger and stronger.

Cheers,

Matthew

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm welling up again! Need to bloody get a grip of myself, I'm a man for God's sake! :cry: :wink:

Just got back from hospital now and they are both on absolutely cracking form. Tilly is just amazing and so quiet and sleepy, which is obviously going to last forever :roll: and Julie is just amazing me more every second.

After being with her during everything that she had to go through to push her out over 24 hours, and seeing her only 3 hours later it is astonishing! My mum and sis and our best friends came at visiting and everyone commented on how well she looks and has settled into Motherhood completely naturally. The love is strong in the Trimble household at the moment :lol:

My mum is fighting breast cancer at the moment and seeing her face when holding Tilly today was amazing too. I haven't seen her look so happy or positive in a good few months. Hopefully this will be a great addition to our family in many many ways.

Anyway, thanks again for all your kind words and take care.

Cheers

Mark

Dan Tovey":6tur9tve said:
Thats fantastic, Mark!

Congratulations to you, Julie, and the lovely Tilly.

You'll be needing a bigger house now! :lol:

:eek:ccasion5:

Dan

PS Have a shave, man!
Christ, don't say that about the house, Julie takes no encouragment at all......

Haha, that pic was taken about 10 minutes after she was born. I did come home in the afternoon to shower and shave so the beard has gone now :D

Cheers

Mark

Back