UKW's youngest ever member???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrimTheKing

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

This is massively off topic so apologies but I am just so brimming with pride I had to post it here.

I would like to introduce all my woodworking chums here to my daughter, Matilda Rose, born this morning at 05:53 :lol:

IMG_0152.jpg

I have pretty much spent all day blubbing every time I think about her and my wonderful wife who, due to a strange labour delivered her drug free (not counting gas'n'air, which is absolutely brilliant by the way, even for me..... :wink: ) Just came home to grab a couple of hours kip (been awake since 05:00 Sunday morning) while wife and baby sleep off their exertions in the hospital ward.

Just enough time to send pics to family and post here before going to crash for a couple of hours.

Cheers

A hugely proud father.
Mark :lol:

Mark,

Great news, many congratulations.

:ho2 :ho2 Xmas has come early it would seem! x :ho2 :ho2

Well done Mark, Welcome Matilda,

Now the questions start.. What does she want?, why is she doing that? Why isn't she doing this? How long til the next...? When will she.. ? etc etc

All questions, not many answers. Good Luck ;) =D>

Many congratulations Mark - enjoy and treasure - the years will fly by.

Cheers

Karl

Hi, Mark

Congratulations to both of you =D>

Pete

TrimTheKing":3tjw2c9k said:
....I have pretty much spent all day blubbing every time I think about her...

A hugely proud father.
Mark :lol:

Oh man I remember that feeling. I've never in my life cried like I did when the nurse put my daughter in my arms for the first time.

Huge congratulations to you both, and welcome to the greatest emotional rollercoaster ride known to mankind.

:eek:ccasion5: \:D/

Congratulations,

Life really begins for you all now, it compliments everything you do, and gives you reason to get up every day, enjoy her.

Regards

Jed

Well done Trimmie , Matilda'a lovely but mind she'll need a user name to log on . What's your next project ? time of year for a manger maybe , congratulations . l

Latest posts

Back