UKWorkshop Badges *UPDATE*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for two (myself and Kevin Woodmagnet)
Cheque,paypal (with sufficient extra to include fees) etc.

Andrew

Hi Tom, put me down for 1 please, would prefer payment by cheque if you could let me know when and where etc.

Regards

Steve

hi tom put me down for one please will pay you saturday if thats ok .thanks frank

I'll take one - will need to be cheque as my bank wont do bacs for ammounts under a tenner

Well this is a good response. I'm actually surprised.

The Badge will be a Colour Enamel Lapel badge, around 55-60mm long. There's no space for your own name I'm afraid. Perhaps this is a good thing as it's a conversation starter? We went round and round in circles in the turning section about design. In the end I decided to take over as no one was ever going to agree 100% on a single design. I contacted the company earlier today to see how we stand in terms of a sample of the finished product. You have to pay for 'tooling' so I guess you loose that if you're not entirely happy. I will update you when they reply.

I have been questioned about the price of the badges. I went for a high quality badge rather than the absolute cheapest I could find. If the forum would like me to talk you through the finer details I can. I deal with figures as part of my job, I do know what I am doing in this area. But I can assure you there is nothing rotten in denmark. The figures have been run past Charley and he has given his official nod.

When I get a firm delivery date, I will begin to take advance payments. The initial order was for 50 units.

Tom,Please please dont forget me ,PM me with your name and address and where you live (as we Irish say). Great you have it up and running Great job. REgards Boysie

Definately put me down for one Tom,

I'll pay you any way you like but I could give you the readies at Dan's bash on Saturday if that's okay.

regards

Brian

Keep the orders coming chaps.

I'm happy to take payment in person. When the time comes I will PM all interested parties with payment details.

Does anyone know how PayPal works in terms of charges? i.e the %

BSM makes a good point about bank transfer actually, I never thought of that. If it's normal for banks to have a minimum transfer amount then we may have to go the cheque route. I'm happy to accept cash in the post at your own risk.

If we hit 50 requests within this week then I'll up the initial order so we all get one quick.

More info as I get it..

jlawrence":1tmnu1i0 said:
I'd like one as well.
I believe the paypal fees would be 3.4% + 20p which would equal £4.87

Thank you jlawrence

Back