TS2500CI

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dicky

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the mitre slots on the scheppach TS2500ci are of the standard size, or specific to scheppach? ie. will they take a tenoning jig and other gucci accessories?

Dicky

Dicky

They are non standard, and to boot a slightly awkward undercut if I recall correctly but I no longer have mine to refer to.

Cheers Alan

Thanks Alan.
I've just read the review in GW162 which was very enlightening. I have the normal dilemma of 'which saw - there is so many!' and there just does not seem any that fit ALL my needs. However, I think I will settle for the TS2500ci after reading all the reviews here as it fits most of what Iam after. Not been lucky so far. Living in the wilds of Scotland, there is not a lot of local stockists that I can go and have a look.

Dicky

Hi Dicky

I have the Scheppach 2500CI a replacement for the Scheppach 2500TS with the alloy Table ( Which I sold when the CI came out last year) I am well pleased with it, I have the Sliding Table, also have the micro adjuster which I bought from NMA £44 well spent

Thanks.
Picked up the 2500ci today. very nice! However, can you give me any advice on how to get the extension table to fold flat? I have got it level and all aligned (after about 3 hours), but it still does't fold properly. The instuctions aren't clear are they. It is probably very simple, but I'm just noy seeing it! Also, the fence extrusion seems to flex at the outfeed.

Dicky

Hi Dicky

Folding the table is a pain in the proverbial. It is possible to get it spot on so there is no tension created as the table is lowered. I found I had to (hope this is going to make sense) totally remove the long bolts under the folding top..take off the locknut..replace the bolt and put the locknut on the other side. This is to get almost all the bolt all the way through. the whole thing is really a mathematical problem, you just need to spend hours fiddling, all I can say is trust me it's possible to get that table to fold down without any binding or stress whatsoever.

cheers Alan

Thanks Alan,
I'll give it a whirl in the morning. Surely there must be a simple solution, vorsprung durch teknik and all that german technology. I haven't even attempted to put the sliding carriage on yet, just been fiddling with the extension. I hope it is all woth it.

Dicky

Back