New Member Peter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poundnote

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm retired and do quite a lot of DIY. I have recently purchased a Scheppach 2600 ci planer thicknesser as a spare or repair. The seller tells me it just stopped working and he gave it to an electrician to look at but he returned it without doing anything. The problem is all the electrics have been taken off and the switches and motor have had the cables taken loose and I don't know where they go. I have attached a photo of the motor. I can't find a wiring diagram for this machine on line. Can anyone help please.

Attachments

• 20240102_151518.jpg
    20240102_151518.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi Peter,
Is this the right manual for your machine? If so there's a wiring diagram in the back pages.

Edit: page 86

Last edited:
Yes Thank you.
But it doesn't have a wiring diagram. I have taken the electrics off and asked a local electrical motor repairer to check the whole lot out for me. Just hope it doesn't cost to much to repair:eek: I will need this manual anyway.

Thank you Peter

Yes Thank you.
But it doesn't have a wiring diagram. I have taken the electrics off and asked a local electrical motor repairer to check the whole lot out for me. Just hope it doesn't cost to much to repair:eek: I will need this manual anyway.

Thank you Peter
There are several blank pages at the end of this manual -these could be the diagrams you need . Maybe contacting cust support at Steppach will give you what you need . I’m guessing the wiring info has been omitted for legal reasons . Welcome btw 👍👍

Latest posts

Back