Trying to join a forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to join the Birmingham History Forum. I am clearly now a member, but I can't post anything until I receive a confirmation email from the site.
I have been trying now for two weeks; but nothing. I know these things can take a few days sometimes, but this is ridiculous.
I can't see any way to contact the forum to let them know their emails aren't reaching me. There has to be a way, but so far I can't see any link to allow me to email the organisers.
Most frustrating...

Does anyone know how I can contact the forum mods or organisers to let them know there is a problem? How would I do this for UKWorkshop for instance?

No emails going to spam folder before anyone asks.

TIA

John

I believe there is something amiss with my Mac. I will be glad when my new PC is finished!!! Back to windows!
I don't know where you found the contacts link, because I can't find one. Thanks for providing that red link JFfun. I have sent a missive explaining my problem

John

Do you use a Microsoft email address such as hotmail? There is a known fault where microsoft software blocks automatic emails from some forums.

See home page:

uQ3Rq1J.png

Hi Keith I escaped in 1954 and spent 10 years in the RN. You don't become an officer talking like a Brummie so I had to modify my accent. In the end I never became an officer because my Dad was just a building worker. All the same I never fully retained my Brummie accent, although you could probably tell where I originated. However, I've had people ask me if I come from South Africa. I can't work that out but there you go! Are kid!

Do you use a Microsoft email address such as hotmail? There is a known fault where microsoft software blocks automatic emails from some forums.
Thanks: I really don't know that Roland. My emails are virginmedia and yahoo, but these days who knows who runs these things!

John :)

Managed to get on the Brummie forum, but so far no further progress from the History site. Patience John, patience!

Thanks everyone who has responded...

John (y)

Latest posts

Back