Tool Cabinet - FINISHED

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome.

It's a modern day interpretation of the old idea of the beautiful tool cabinet (Seaton Chest etc) demonstrating the quality of work that the owner of the tools can achieve. So not over the top for a workshop cupboard, but in line with the enviable collection of thousands of pounds worth of tools.

I'm off back to my basement with its old kitchen cupboards and chipboard shelves!

Andy

Excellent work Waka - really enjoyed following this thread.

Cheers

Karl

Inspirational Tony, thanks for taking the time to post the build process and all the pics as well.

Cheers, Paul

Very nice looking cabinet and should somehow be made available to be seen when others surf the web looking for such an item.

You say finished, your pictures do not display any drawer pulls? or do they?

devonwoody":1qacomif said:
Very nice looking cabinet and should somehow be made available to be seen when others surf the web looking for such an item.

You say finished, your pictures do not display any drawer pulls? or do they?

DW

No drawer pull on the bottom section, these are push to open/close.

It's been a pleasure following this build and the end result is perfection! 8) Now, it's time to get those tools dirty!! :twisted: :wink:

Waka - just a thought about the unit in the final pic. Do you think it would look better with some kind of moulding round the top?

Cheers

Karl

Waka - excellent job...you just need to fill up the 'fresh air' bits now with some more shinies :wink: :lol: - Rob

Hi Tony

nah not really , total load of old rubbish , don't like it , rip it all apart start again do it properly next time .hc :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: know what i mean :roll:

Yes beautifully crafted Waka, I really think Charlie ought to edit the thread to just your posts and place it on the Home page or projects permanently. =D> =D> =D>

Back