The Twilight Zone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be a terrible moderator, and I like arguing too much to be impartial. I'd do it for an hour though just for the enjoyment of banning you for something or nothing. P

Jake":1770ghtq said:
I'd be a terrible moderator, and I like arguing too much to be impartial. I'd do it for an hour though just for the enjoyment of banning you for something or nothing. P

fair enough - I would have thought as a lawyer you'd be skilled in putting your personal feelings aside, I mean you must represent people you dont like or with whom you personally dont agree from time to time.

If i got there first (yeah right) I wouldnt bother banning you - theres no point in banning people with whom you dont agree or whom you dont like - they just come back using a proxy server and wind you up some more.

IMO the only people worth banning outright are comercial spammers, everyone else should just be encouraged to find some common ground, or left to sort it out mano et mano (tho individual posts are worth deleting if they transgress the rules)

Why not all become commies and the forum will be run by the people for the people. (the lunatics can run the asylum) 8-[
On a positive note lets hope this turns out to be the best thing thats happened in years and we end up with some really sensible mods for the site [-o<

Reading between the lines a bit im pretty sure the mod resignations are mainly down to lack of support for the mod team from the owners of the site. On the whole i think the mods do a pretty thankless job they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont. The only one ive really had contact with is Dave who ive met 3 times and is a really nice bloke. So instead of slagging them off i would like to thank them for the time and effort they have put in running the site.

cheers

jonny

Apologies :oops: I've just reread my post and agree it does sound anti the previous mods which was not the intention. I was attempting to put a positive light on current events which have been momentous to say the least :shock: I would also agree that the the job of a mod is a difficult and thankless one and wish to put my appreciation for the mods on record =D>

Paul Chapman":1th6dvnp said:
JonnyD":1th6dvnp said:
So instead of slagging them off i would like to thank them for the time and effort they have put in running the site.

Me too.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Me three. Well put Jonny.

Cheers

Karl

Latest posts

Back