The 2016 hand tool open workshop Macmillan charity weekend.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to give this one a bump and remind everyone to be making plans. I can now confidently say that I shall be there on the Saturday but as I'll be travelling on from a family event on the Friday I shan't be able to offer lifts this time - sorry.
I hope some of the other Bristol members can make it - it's definitely worth the drive!

Strange!
I was discussing this only a few hours ago.
Not too long now.
What day you going Andy?

Greeat same as me

I expect you to make an effort this year and dress in a white shirt & tie plus tank top. :lol:

Anybody want a Lignum Vitae bowling ball I have several I can bring with me, they make cracking mallets.

Pete

Your one is put to one side Lurker.

Not long now!!!!!

I will bring all my spare ones, I will ask Richard if he will hide some away for the Sunday crowd.

Pete

I'm disappointed that I can't make it. I'm up in the Dales walking that weekend. I hope someone will be posting some photos ...

Hi folks.
Just a quick update on this event. I have started to sort out some of the goodies up for grabs this year, so here's a quick shot to wet your appetite.
It has been suggested that some people who may not be able to attend the weekend, may still like to contribute to the worthy cause of macmillan nurses, so we have set up a donation page at "just giving" under "open workshop weekend.
Thanks for all your support, and hope to see you soon.
Cheers, Richard, and Kate

I'm looking forward to it too. Just got the final seal of approval from SWMBO so it's a definite now!

Racers":15pv2m8s said:
What time is kick off on saterday?

Pete

I'm aiming to get there by 10.00 but I don't expect to be the first.

hi, we are not that strict as to a start time, but I think we advertised it as 10am. If anyone gets there before me, do me a favor and stick the kettle on!!!!
Looking forward to catching up with you all again, and thanks for all the support

Great day today and for great cause. Well done to Richard and Mrs. Arnold for putting on such a good shindig and it was wonderful to see so many from this site in attendance.

Back