thats a bit naughty of toolstation

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

I sent an email to Tstation informing them of this...I'm pmsl at the head scratching that'll be going on at the inspection sales. :) :twisted:

I have changed and fitted hundreds of blades on lots of different machinery over the years. This is the first time I have ever thought or noticed what side the print is on. They can only go on the machine one way.

I don't know which is sadder, the original post or the fact that we have got to two pages of responses! I'll blame the weather, it's too hot in the 'shop and I'm bored looking for something to do.

Richard ( who is of to find himself a life....) :D

Jake":3mttprix said:
...as...naughty as not marking screwdrivers left or right hand.

I used to be left-handed and searched high and low for left-handed screwdrivers and also for left-handed taps (for the house). Then I lost the use of my left arm and had to retrain myself as a rigt-hander. I managed to learn to write and do most other things, but I couldn't adapt to right-handed screwdrivers or taps, so I kept the original ones. My poor wife just has to cope (with the taps)......

The worst thing is they don't readily make screws to match the left-handed screwdrivers so I have to use them back-to-front back-to-front which is very difficult indeed.

Maybe I could email toolstation to ask if they can machine some left-handed screws? :wink:

Back