Tablesaw book

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatfixer

Established Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for delivery of a second hand TS200. I have seen the threads on fettling over the years on here but what I want is a book with guides to setting up and using that will be better than a manufacturers manual. I haven't had my own saw for 20 years and never had one with a sliding table so what I really need is tablesaws for dummies. Anyone got any ideas?

I hope Steve Maskery will hurry up with his new DVD because it sounds just what I need :wink:

I found "The Accurate Table Saw" by Ian Kirby a good book - mainly aimed at the US market, but still very useful.

Cheers

Karl

I've got Kelly Mehler's 'the table saw book' which i quite like. It's very comprehensive and does have a nice tune up and maintainance chapter.

Thanks folks - I have had an Amazon moment and ordered both of those.... Can't wait to get my hands on the saw now! A friend who lives close to the seller picked it up for me and it is in his garage - I won't be seeing him until next week. It is frustrating to know you have a new tool waiting for you but you can't get your hands on it.....

If you google "woodsmith magazine" or find them on iTunes, they put out loads of video podcasts. At least 5 or 6 of them are for table saws, they are about 45 minutes in length and are very interesting and informative.

definately worth a quick look...

Latest posts

Back