Staining hands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melinda_dd":2slp8vix said:
I do usually were my stains with pride. ..... however....
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels!
I know what you mean, the wife told me I had to choose, give it up or stop the woodwork. (hammer)

Chrispy":tuix1ra3 said:
Melinda_dd":tuix1ra3 said:
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels!
I know what you mean, the wife told me I had to choose, give it up or stop the woodwork. (hammer)

Lol and there it is the first funny one... bought a smile to me on a Saturday morning :D

Melinda_dd":1pxm8k1o said:
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels! !

You may be looking at this the wrong way round....I had a similar problem with use of woodstain, but embraced it and extended the stain over my entire body. My avatar will reveal what a fine choice this was :D 8)

In your case I'm sure black skin would really show off your bling, painted nails and white stilletos =P~

Mike.S":gbrpygpk said:
Melinda_dd":gbrpygpk said:
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels! !

You may be looking at this the wrong way round....I had a similar problem with use of woodstain, but embraced it and extended the stain over my entire body. My avatar will reveal what a fine choice this was :D 8)

In your case I'm sure black skin would really show off your bling, painted nails and white stilletos =P~

White stilletos..... the cheek of it...... essex girl by location ONLY! ! :lol:

Mike s is that really woodstain :shock: ive noticed your profile pic several times and often thought the colour seemed a bit bold :?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ColeyS1":xht87fym said:
Mike s is that really woodstain :shock: ive noticed your profile pic several times and often thought the colour seemed a bit bold :?

No idea - the picture is not of me! It's just a pic I saw that made me smile for it's sheer outrageousness. I look a little bit more like this bloke: (homer)

Interesting that no one has mentioned dilute Oxalic Acid.

I was taught to use this to remove the blue black stains that some get on Oak etc.

Of course Oxalic is poisonous so care must be used.

David

Back