Staining hands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melinda_dd":2slp8vix said:
I do usually were my stains with pride. ..... however....
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels!
I know what you mean, the wife told me I had to choose, give it up or stop the woodwork. (hammer)

Chrispy":tuix1ra3 said:
Melinda_dd":tuix1ra3 said:
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels!
I know what you mean, the wife told me I had to choose, give it up or stop the woodwork. (hammer)

Lol and there it is the first funny one... bought a smile to me on a Saturday morning :D

Melinda_dd":1pxm8k1o said:
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels! !

You may be looking at this the wrong way round....I had a similar problem with use of woodstain, but embraced it and extended the stain over my entire body. My avatar will reveal what a fine choice this was :D 8)

In your case I'm sure black skin would really show off your bling, painted nails and white stilletos =P~

Mike.S":gbrpygpk said:
Melinda_dd":gbrpygpk said:
On nights out black skin on my fingers and hands doesnt go with painted nails gold jewellery make up and high heels! !

You may be looking at this the wrong way round....I had a similar problem with use of woodstain, but embraced it and extended the stain over my entire body. My avatar will reveal what a fine choice this was :D 8)

In your case I'm sure black skin would really show off your bling, painted nails and white stilletos =P~

White stilletos..... the cheek of it...... essex girl by location ONLY! ! :lol:

Mike s is that really woodstain :shock: ive noticed your profile pic several times and often thought the colour seemed a bit bold :?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ColeyS1":xht87fym said:
Mike s is that really woodstain :shock: ive noticed your profile pic several times and often thought the colour seemed a bit bold :?

No idea - the picture is not of me! It's just a pic I saw that made me smile for it's sheer outrageousness. I look a little bit more like this bloke: (homer)

Interesting that no one has mentioned dilute Oxalic Acid.

I was taught to use this to remove the blue black stains that some get on Oak etc.

Of course Oxalic is poisonous so care must be used.

David

Latest posts

Back