Spring time power washing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that’s good, i’m glad you didn’t do the top of the wall it looks better like that.
Me too, I didn’t want a clinical look, and weathered is good. But it was just plain dirty. Front of house was as bad, we moved in a year ago and hated it from the start. It took twenty year to get like it, so this should look decent for a few years.

8D71C855-D20C-4393-ADFD-94663E35E17D.jpeg
0085379D-B691-40D3-A154-9C9F845EDC94.jpeg

@Peterm1000 Your quote was also from a page with an agenda, a company selling non-bleach cleaning products.

Note the quote on my post, that was also from the Wiki page for bleach. Any chemical that is used to kill bacteria etc is going to have toxic properties, otherwise it wouldn't do it's job. Bleach is indeed hazardous, but no more so than most other cleaning products and the fact that it is quite literally advertised on TV to pour down your toilet/sink should tell you that it is a pretty safe product to use.

Any product designed to kill moss/algae is also going to be toxic to other plants so you need to take care. I have had no problem using it myself, I apply it only to the area I need it and I don't rinse it, there is no need, as I said it will quickly turn into salty water and will evaporate, the minute amount of salt remaining will not harm plants later on.
No... I attached an excerpt from Wikipedia. But I am sure there are plenty of people selling alternate products that will claim what you are saying.

Looks like Ill try the," springy thing"
I was hoping some company would have brought out a good top coat that you can apply that stops ingress of falling dust particles. Then just brush or mop it once a year.

I think you'll find that it's called "Floor Paint".:)

Back