• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: XCALIBUR 10" Tablesaw 8050101

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to liberate some space in my small garage so I am reluctantly selling my Xcalibur tablesaw.

Good condition.
Comes with sliding aluminium table to the left side.
Cast iron static extension to the right side.
Dedicated stand.
1.5hp motor, single phase.
I installed a 100mm extractor hose flange in the base for dust extraction (works surprisingly well).

The cast iron has been coated in machine wax frequently to protect from rust.

It's only ever had light DIY use - bought at a time when my ambitions went beyond the time I actually had to do woodworking!

£400 if collected asap from Bromley, Kent.
£500 delivered locally by prior agreement.

Please PM me with any questions.

MORE PHOTOGRAPHS HERE

01.jpg

Still available... I'm quite keen to free up the space in my garage so may be able to help with transport to reasonably local / easy-to-get-to destinations. PM me, including destination. Thanks.

In case anyone is wondering why I pulled out from this purchase, I can asure you Matt could not have been more obliging or helpful.
It was PURELY because I could not get a sensible shipping price to Cyprus. After phoning and emailing many companies (and being flat out lied to by one of them about hidden costs), my shipping price was the same as the saw price, taking me to that dreaded £1000 that i cannot justify.

I had one that "guaranteed" his all in price after I told him all the details, then when it came to the crunch, suddenly its another 60 quid for a van with a tail lift, 60 quid for port fees. an EXTRA three man team at my cost to "help" load a single pallet onto a tail lift truck. then a pallet loader could not be guaranteed on the day. W.T.F.?????

Its killing me that you lot are passing this up.

I would be very keen to buy the table saw if it is still available. I am busy tomorrow but could pick it up on Sunday or Monday. I live in Hertfordshire but this would be worth the trip.

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back