• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: XCALIBUR 10" Tablesaw 8050101

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matt,

I tried to reply to the PM but I need to do a few more chats first. Will do so and respond as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interested but would need some courier-age to get it up here. I also apparently need to post more in order to contact you.

Can't find any mention at all of this saw anywhere other than alibaba? Alibaba makes me think bad things but, suppose it doesn't exclude the possibility that it's a proper bit of kit.

SamTheJarvis":3attyr42 said:
Interested but would need some courier-age to get it up here. I also apparently need to post more in order to contact you.

Can't find any mention at all of this saw anywhere other than alibaba? Alibaba makes me think bad things but, suppose it doesn't exclude the possibility that it's a proper bit of kit.
Search this forum for reference to Xcalibur. Very popular machines supplied by Woodford Woodworking. Excellent value for money, offering a level of quality not otherwise available for similar money in the UK.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

This must be the most complicated "for sale" thread ever. Really glad its sold, really sad its not mine.

Thanks Matt. I'm sure I will put it too good use initially on projects for my grandchildren, children, wife and eventually for myself! Good luck on the workshop re-layout.

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back