SOLD - Kity 419 Tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale is my Kity 419 tablesaw. This is 8 years old, so is a made in France model from prior to Kity going out of business. This is the saw that the Axminster TS200 copied, and is generally thought to be of far better quality.

4355558565_1c7c39ea08.jpg

The saw has a cast alloy table, 200mm blade and sliding table. Induction motor powered and 700mm width of cut with the fence.

4355559879_3c07344dbf.jpg

The saw has had what I would describe as 'serious hobbyist' useage, so there are some scratches on the table here and there, but nothing detrimental. It has always been cared for and only used by me. It has also appeared in F&C magazine no less on a few occasions!

4356305104_75be70518f.jpg

I've done the much discussed dust extraction hopper improvement, I should point out the various bits of duct tape are only there to seal air gaps. the hopper takes a 100mm connection.

4355559431_8c725608be.jpg

It comes with a Trend Waveform 34T blade, the original Kity 18T blade and a Freud 30T blade, mitre gauge and push stick. Instructions and service tools included.

4355560417_c826e86fd5.jpg

This is collection only, I don't really want to get into couriers and so on. The outfeed table is not included. I will include the hose for the crown guard, the short piece of hose from the hopper and the steel Y splitter, which on their own would cost you over £50.

Price £300.

I will change this thread to sold as soon as I accept an offer and will respond to any PM's received prior to that.

thanks for looking

Ed

Looks to be a great little saw, ideal for one of the people saying they were looking for a TS2000 to fettle.

At the risk of a thread deviation Ed, what is the replacement going to be? Knowing you it will not be insubstantial :D

Ironballs":3n21dw73 said:
At the risk of a thread deviation Ed, what is the replacement going to be? Knowing you it will not be insubstantial :D

Its further down the list of posts - an Axminster AW10BSB2. Not the high end of the market, but adequate for what I need.

Ed

Ironballs":het00sdi said:

he was looking at one of those big ass axminster saws

now bought ;) - nice one ed and exactly what i was looking for , and far better than faffing arround with ebay getting out bid all the time.

big soft moose":34wtjogd said:
now bought ;) - nice one ed and exactly what i was looking for , and far better than faffing arround with ebay getting out bid all the time.

In my experience this forum is an outstanding shopwindow for selling on tools and machinery to fellow woodworkers. Beats ebay every time for me.

Ed

Yes, using the forum is so much easier for the buyer - I'm very ebay-averse. Ed's old bandsaw is still doing sterling service with me :)

Boz

For anyone interested, my K419 which is 10 years old, and identical to Ed's ( complete with the hopper extraction) will be up for grabs later on as well...similar price - Rob

Latest posts

Back