[SOLD]Startrite T30 spindle moulder for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad - sadly this thread and others is being "featured" on the "other side" - they even brag about "sneaking over" and causing mischief.
Sad lot really - why cannot we all live in peace?

Rod

Mark - the bag of bolts arrived this morning, so i've been able to put the sliding carriage together now. Works great.

Cheers

Karl

Harbo":2hiihrao said:
Brad - sadly this thread and others is being "featured" on the "other side" - they even brag about "sneaking over" and causing mischief.
Sad lot really - why cannot we all live in peace?

Rod

You really have missed the point. The reason that I and others contribute "over there" is because of all the bullshit spouted by some of the more respected contributers over here. I think that I was the one that mentioned sneaking over here, and I did it to contribute to a thread on making doors, I gave good advice based on my experience running a joinery company. Not as you have assumed to cause mischief.

Why can't we live in peace? I think that you'll find that myself and others from the Woodwork UK would much prefer to have one forum, but one without locked threads, deleted posts and banned members. It's not the other side that has the problem it's you and some of your narrow minded friends over here that are the root of the problem.

I think some people use the forums for their intended purpose and those who use them for their own ego. It is quite obvious which members are which. I also think some are very knowledgeable, but cross some lines in the delivery of their replies.

Bottom line though is Forums need rules and people get banned for breaking those rules. But the rules are not that hard to follow if you have a life outside of the need to feed an ego in my opinion.

As i'm a new member i don't know what troubles have transpired but I'm also not stupid, people are people and can't seem to follow rules no matter how easy they are to follow, so there quite frankly i'm glad they have been banned.

As far as the people who are involved that are still here they obviously did not break the rules, or have behaved enough to gain their membership back. Non of which has anything to do with woodworking or a T30 spindle moulder, which by the way is already sold so isn't this a bit of a dead thread?

Whats the matter with people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back