• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

£165.00 collected.

Regards,

Mark.
Still interested but also I’m broke. Will let you know if funds become available before it’s sold but if anyone else is interested go for it - that’s a cracking deal.

Hi Joe, I would like to take the track saw and track off of you please.
Hi,

It is sold as things are at the moment, I have not put sold on it to the forum as we are sorting out delivery charges and payment.
The tracks are still for sale.

Cheers,

Mark.

All,

Met Mark earlier today to pick the stuff i'd bought from him, all exactly as described.

If anyone is on the fence about some of the stuff he's selling, all i can say is that it's all in great condition, thoroughly looked after and in a very tidy/well maintained workshop.

And on top of that, Mark is really very nice chap, was good to meet and catch up with you Mark and i wish you all the best.

Stephen

Hi Joe,
I’m so very sorry to hear about you giving up or retirement. It’s always hard to let go. I sincerely hope that you find greener pastures!
Anyway, I run a disabled workshop to teach people that have varying degrees of disabilities. I fund this personally although I’m just a normal bloke and certainly not a millionaire!
I don’t have a clue what you have left available but I am always looking for equipment and tools for the workshop.
Would it be possible for you to let me know what you have left and message me?
My telephone number is 07624476867.
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Kindest regards,
Joe
The Disabled Workshop

Hi Joe,
I’m so very sorry to hear about you giving up or retirement. It’s always hard to let go. I sincerely hope that you find greener pastures!
Anyway, I run a disabled workshop to teach people that have varying degrees of disabilities. I fund this personally although I’m just a normal bloke and certainly not a millionaire!
I don’t have a clue what you have left available but I am always looking for equipment and tools for the workshop.
Would it be possible for you to let me know what you have left and message me?
My telephone number is 07624476867.
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Kindest regards,
Joe
The Disabled Workshop
Hi Joe,

Sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Mark.

Just a quick update on the tools that have been paid for and sold.

Festool Kapex and stands SOLD

Festool TS55 SOLD

Festool Planer and Domi-plate SOLD

Festool OF 1010 Router SOLD

Bessey Clamps, Makita belt sander and Festool CTL 26 SOLD

Makita RP2301FC Router SOLD.

Thank you to everyone above who bought these items.

I will be listing the next phase of tools etc over the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Mark.

Bosch GST 160 BCE Professional Jigsaw 240 Volt.
£150.00 Collected from Mid Norfolk.

Bosch160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Makita Palm Router RTO700C 240 volt. £75.00 Collected from Mid Norfolk. SOLD

Makita-Router.jpg

Last edited:
Dremel 3000 240 volt. £30.00 Collected from Mid Norfolk.

Dremel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back