• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Various bits and pieces from workshop clear out, some FTAGH some with Prices.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooeee

Established Member
Reaction score
Various bits and pieces, some FTAGH and other bits have a price attached, will post at cost or maybe even meet somewhere if not too far.

Message me if more info required, the drill batteries will be charged but no guarantee as to how long they will stay charged for so please take into account the batteries may need to have new cells installed.

IMG20231015122313.jpg
Two DeWalt extension supports for cross cut/mitre saw leg stand.
£5.00, COLLECTION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST.

IMG20231030132126.jpg
Makita cordless drills will need batteries or get replacement cells for the ones included, 1 x Angled, and 1 X pistol grip with cases and charger.
FTAGH, COLLECTION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST.

IMG20231015122753.jpg
Ryobi drill with charger, battery and case, battery might need new cells,
FTAGH, COLLECTION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST.

IMG20231106180833.jpg
Ryobi drill with charger, 2 x batteries and case, batteries are charged but not sure how long they will last, so might need new cells.
£10.00, COLLECTION WELCOME OR POST AT COST. (NOW SOLD)

IMG20231106181116.jpg
Ryobi angled drill with battery. battery may need new cells.
£10.00 COLLECTION WELCOME OR POST AT COST. (NOW SOLD)

IMG20230812105607.jpg
Pair of Brand New Planer Setting jigs
£40:00 COLLETION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST.

12.7mm Blade all_4.jpg
4 X 3480mm Bandsaw blades, picture Showing 3. blades:
Comprising:
3 X 12.7mm 3480mm Long (137") 6 Tpi Skip
1 X 19mm 3480mm Long (137") 4 Tpi Skip
All are brand new, although packaging is tatty being stored in dusty workshop.
£35.00 COLLECTION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST,

IMG20231106181241.jpg

Variable speed router control works with 110 volt routers 15 Amp giving variable speed using control dial, Brand New.
£40.00 COLLECTION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST

109667-20220204-154124.jpg
FELDER CURVE MOULDING GUARD FOR TOOLS UPTO 108MM, FITS ALL 700 SERIES FELDER MACHINES WITH SPINDLE MOULDER
£80.00 COLLECTION WELCOME OR CAN POST AT COST,

Collection can be anytime as I am always around, just need a couple of hours notice, more items will be added as i work my way through everything.

Last edited:
The Mobile machine base would be very handy for me - just about to build a stand for my new router table.

I'm in Lincolnshire so post would be best, DM me your payment details and I can pay for the postage!

I'll take the magnetic lamp, if you message me with postage cost to SO51 and I can sort out payment via bank transfer or PayPal.
Total cost £10 including postage, message me and we can sort out payment details. Thanks

The Mobile machine base would be very handy for me - just about to build a stand for my new router table.

I'm in Lincolnshire so post would be best, DM me your payment details and I can pay for the postage!
Just to be clear the machine base will need some bolts to get the wheels attached, weight unpacked is around 8Kg so would have to check postage costs and get back to you. Send me a pm through the messages and I will let you know. Thanks

Forgot to include any info on the two jigs in the last photo, The jig on the right in the photo is £54 inc postage (STILL AVAILABLE) and the one on the left in the photo is £24 inc postage (NOW SOLD)

Latest posts

Back