Secret Santa 2019 - thanks, everyone.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have received mine but I am being good and have not opened it yet.

Seeing as the wife has confessed to not getting me anything this year (which Is great as I haven’t got her anything either) this is the only thing under the tree at the moment.

(We’re in the middle of an extension so I could have put a bow on the new settee, boiler, doors and she could have put one on the new hob, toilet, oven and fridge)

That's a very versatile new extension you're building there Tom. Just think of the time saved cooking the dinner while on the loo sharing a cuppa with the vicar on the settee and all in the one wee space :p

Just to keep the excitment building, here is mine ......

Xl5Wris.jpg

DiscoStu":hel1dloc said:
Thanks for your efforts Phil. I’m sure it’s like hurdling cats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And there's me thinking herding cats was tricky!
:shock:

Bm101":1qpljbzb said:
DiscoStu":1qpljbzb said:

And there's me thinking herding cats was tricky!
:shock:

Not as tricky as juggling them :(

Ahhhhh I missed the previous posts on herdling. Apologies.
Thanks for sorting it this year Phil.
Although I haven't ever taken part (so far) it's a great part of this website/community and I suspect I'm not the only one who looks forward to it from afar.
Look forward to seeing the pics.
As the skills build (a bit!) I hope to join in next year.
Happy Christmas all.

DiscoStu":18crds1w said:

why does my phone think it knows more than me! Herding cats! Although I guess hurdling is similar!!!

Bm101":333aa4bh said:
Ahhhhh I missed the previous posts on herdling. Apologies.
Thanks for sorting it this year Phil.
Although I haven't ever taken part (so far) it's a great part of this website/community and I suspect I'm not the only one who looks forward to it from afar.
Look forward to seeing the pics.
As the skills build (a bit!) I hope to join in next year.
Happy Christmas all.

I’ve not got a lot of skill but still take part. You can just opt to buy things.

Truly stunned and very happy with my SS. He/She has sent me something that I have been trying to get myself for a long time. My gave me a lovely Ulmia 744 which just proves how thoughtful they were. So many many thanks for the wonderful prezzie and to Phil.p for being good enough to organise this year. Off to spend the day at the in-laws hence the early upload. Not had time to size photos so here is a shared link to them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
https://1drv.ms/u/s!An_F5-xpP08UpT-cnvj ... -?e=kzGtEv

Back