scheppach tku outfeed extension needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markwuzere

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all, just wanted to ask if anyone on the forum knew where i could pick up an outfeed extension for my table saw, oh and to comment on the fact that i've been reading the posts over the last few weeks and have found allot of the information given to be very helpful, thanks in advance for any help or information you can give me, Mark

Mark

Another option is to make your own either as a fold down table attached to the back of the saw, or as a lot of people do have a unit on wheels that is the same height as the table saw. The advantage of the latter is that it could be a router table or just a storage unit.

I went for the fold down option on mine.

Waka":1q9joe30 said:
Mark

Another option is to make your own either as a fold down table attached to the back of the saw, or as a lot of people do have a unit on wheels that is the same height as the table saw. The advantage of the latter is that it could be a router table or just a storage unit.

I went for the fold down option on mine.

the fold down option might do but as the saw moves from site to site an extra unit would take up more room than i usually have, but thanks for the advise, will try the boston dealership first

JonnyD":3fkq3044 said:
Hi Mark I dont know where you are in Lincolnshire but there is a tool shop in Boston J Carr and Son who are Scheppach dealers and they would be able to get one for you. http://www.powertoolspares.com/

jon

Thanks Jon will give them a try, oh and am based near Gainsborough but work in London so travel between the two, Mark

TBH, the outfeed table is a crappy bit of tin anyway. You could knock up one out of a bit of MDF or summat, and it would be just as effective. :wink:

Ike

Back