Scheppach Basato 1 bandsaw mitre gauge ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewC

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on this forum so hello to everyone :)

I'm living in Belgium right now and it is hard to track down good woodworking advice and supplies. I've just ordered a Scheppach Basato 1 bandsaw and I'm looking for a good mitre gauge for it. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Something like the Kreg is probably too big for this baby bandsaw !

rgds, Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have the Basato 3 and have used Scheppach's own mitre guide very happily for 3 years.
It has an Allen key micro adjustment to set 90 degrees initially and once I set it up, it has stayed accurate ever since.

Good Luck

David Ward

Thanks David - any idea who sells them ? I can't seem to find any pictures on the net. What size is the Scheppach slot - standard 3/4" - 19mm ? My Basato 1 is on order so I can't check myself.

Andrew

Hi, yes I've just spoken to NMAUK who distribute Scheppach in the UK. Their website is being rebuilt at present and though there is a site at www.nmauk.com, it is apparently out of date.

The Part Number you want is 7322 0710 and it costs £17 + VAT. It is not the same as the Basato 3 mitre fence so may not have the same type of adjustment.

Give them a call on 01484 400488 and they will give you details of your nearest dealer. Alternatively, if you've bought your Basato 1 from a dealer, they can get the mitre fence for you.

Hope this helps

David Ward

Latest posts

Back