Rutlands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white_sw

Established Member
Reaction score
Credit where it is due, and this time Rutlands have come up trumps. This is my first good experience with Rutlands after sales with numerous bad ones. However, this time their after sales was good.

Back in July I purchased a whole bunch of stuff for me and a early xmas present for my father. It was back when they were offering the discount and free delivery. Anyway, my fathers present was a duplicate on xmas day. Rutlands were quick off the mark, issued me a return number and 2 days later a FULL refund is issued. Not the discounted price refund so my postage cost to return it was more than covered. Over all, well happy with Rutlands after sales this time round as I wasn't expecting them to be helpful like they were and after such a long period after buying. A step in the right direction of mending the bad after sales I have had in the past. Lets just hope that stays in the past from now on. Maybe they are changing their ways...

Sam

I've only bought from them once and unfortunately needed a part replaced.
After reading some threads on here I didn't really expect to get anywhere but I was very pleased with the customer service that I received.

You normally only hear the bad experiences people have with companies so it's good to hear a good one!

Latest posts

Back