Rutlands get one free

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the Rutlands table with a triton router and the plate did indeed sag, fine once replaced with the 12mm phenolic

Does it have adjusters in the table to level the 12mm Rich? Or does 12mm hit the spot just right?

Not that I'm changing my mind again, much.

No the 12mm is too thick so you need to rout a rebate on the underside of the plate, I managed to luckily get it bang on, but there are adjuster grub screws on the table so prob easier to rout it slightly under then adjust it back up. Can't really fault the rest of the table for the price, the fence and extraction are very good

Dammit. Ok cheers Rich, might have a glass of red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one anyway, worst case I'll reuse the t track when I do have time to build my own table. I'll flog the Triton table as it's assembled and that'll save someone who wants one about a week in assembly time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inoffthered":40a49jwt said:
I bought one of those Rutlands router tables and I have a Trend T11 hanging off it, can't say Ive noticed any sagging.

Wasn't the possibility of sagging in my case, I just didn't like that the damn insert isn't flat and it just felt poor quality if that makes sense.

Back