Router table insert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RussianRouter":1hth2108 said:
Dibs-h":1hth2108 said:
You're obviously not looking hard enough! :wink:

I'm not keeping the summary sheet up to date anymore. All the info is on the Detail Worksheet.

Well unless you have me down as somebody else? I honestly can't seemy sig or name?

Yeah lets get the show on the road,been dragging on for some time now and members are dropping out like flies. ;)

Line 27 on the Detail Worksheet - i.e. Worksheet 2. I've made it a bit clearer for you. :wink:

Dibs, just PM'ed you confirming order.

And just received your message - they must have crossed each other in the ether : )

Cheers, Q

RussianRouter":1gxynwbp said:
Dibs-h":1gxynwbp said:
Line 27 on the Detail Worksheet - i.e. Worksheet 2. I've made it a bit clearer for you. :wink:

Not having that,you updated the page while I wasn't looking. :wink:

pineapples! You were on there - I just made it, how shall we say more prominent! :lol:

Dibs
Was just about to order a set on the net as I need them for a job late next month so that's why I dropped out recently.
However it looks like your about to get these sorted soon so please count me in again for two sets as per the spreadsheet if your going ahead with this soonish. I'll hold off ordering from the net.

Thanks
Peter :D

Dibs ive checked the spreadsheet and mines ok but i cant see the extra disks so i can use the bushes were you adding them later or is it frst come first served and if it is i asked first :D :D

halken":aiy2gy6b said:
Dibs ive checked the spreadsheet and mines ok but i cant see the extra disks so i can use the bushes were you adding them later or is it frst come first served and if it is i asked first :D :D

Kenny

:lol::lol: if you look on the far right of the Detail worksheet - there's a column called "Bush Rings - AL Only" - you are down for 1 pair.

Dibs

RussianRouter":2indr0fc said:
Dibs,can you put me down for another three disc,that will make my order...

1 Plate/Aluminium
1 Ring 30mm
1 Ring 50mm
4 Disc

Done.

I'm hoping the handful of folks who haven't replied by PM yet will do so over this week. I'll be asking for deposits next week and place the order on the following Monday (Monday 12 July). I expect to have them by Friday (18 July). And start shipping them out the following week or so.

I'll be ordering a few extra of every disc - 'cos I know someone is bound to have a "bit met disc" incident. :lol:

I suppose I'd better start looking for my taps\dies\hss bits. :wink:

Also - what routers are in use? I can send a print of the CAD work with a series of concentric rings around the centre hole, with each plate. Glue it on and drill away to mount your router.

There's a few of you who are wanting yours batching and sending to one of you and a bit of a local distribution thing going on. Sending to Wizer springs to mind. Can you let me know if you are part of a such a group and who's in it?

Hold the front page dibs.... :)

That ring three is that a disc for dropping in 35mm bushes and is it for my type of bushes?it says 110mm x35mm can you confirm it'll do my bushes?

RussianRouter":3f63u2r2 said:
Hold the front page dibs.... :)

That ring three is that a disc for dropping in 35mm bushes and is it for my type of bushes?it says 110mm x35mm can you confirm it'll do my bushes?

Rings 3 & 4 do Porter Cable type bushes as shown In SometimWoodWorker's post. These are 35mm in diameter and around 2.5mm thick.

They fit into Ring 3 - which is fitted to the plate with m\c screw. Ring 4 which has an OD of 88mm is fitted underneath Ring 3 to stop the bushes falling out, because it has a centre hole of 32mm.

Clear as mud I expect.

Dibs-h":31z5hglb said:
They fit into Ring 3 - which is fitted to the plate with m\c screw. Ring 4 which has an OD of 88mm is fitted underneath Ring 3 to stop the bushes falling out, because it has a centre hole of 32mm.

Clear as mud I expect.

Hah ok,wellhere's my final update....

1 Plate/Ally
1 ring 30mm
1 ring 50mm
2 disc
1 ring3
1ring4

Smart :) sorry for being a pain...too much calculating going on lastnight in the early hours,not good for the brain you know.

RussianRouter":1vhfhiod said:
Hah ok,wellhere's my final update....

1 Plate/Ally
1 ring 30mm
1 ring 50mm
2 disc
1 ring3
1ring4

Smart :) sorry for being a pain...too much calculating going on lastnight in the early hours,not good for the brain you know.

Done - only 1 set left.

I can take stock for Leeds and surrounding areas, to be collected from me in Leeds if that helps people around here.

Anybody wanting to lower postage costs and do the above please leave a post below with peter 99 collect on it and we'll see how many can be done in one shipment to save costs. I might be able to collect from Dibs direct to save even more

Cheers Peter :D

peter99":3u9h8grs said:
I can take stock for Leeds and surrounding areas, to be collected from me in Leeds if that helps people around here.

Anybody wanting to lower postage costs and do the above please leave a post below with peter 99 collect on it and we'll see how many can be done in one shipment to save costs. I might be able to collect from Dibs direct to save even more

Cheers Peter :D

Peter

I think there's only me and thee (and maybe one other in Leeds) 'round these parts. :lol:

There's someone in Sheffield, but with School holidays coming up I'll be passing Sheffield on the way down to Brum around the end of July, so could drop off whatever is on the way.

Dibs

Any one in the Edinburgh area on the list ? I'm already buying for one other so some postage might be saved. Mind you by the time you take fuel costs into account, postage is almost the cheapest option.

Rob

I'm in LS15, whichever is easier i'm out and about most of the time so can collect / deliver .

paininthe":18zxumfd said:
I'm in LS15, whichever is easier i'm out and about most of the time so can collect / deliver .

Must be you that I thought lived in Leeds. In which case you'll probably be on of the few to have yours delivered from free. :lol:

I've added an extra column for location - might help to bundle a few together. I'll fill it in from folks Profiles\PM's\etc.

DIbs

Latest posts

Back