Router Insert - Interested?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dibs-h

Would you mind if I jumped on to this group buy at the last minute?
I would like an AL plate and rings with an additional 2 disks.

Thanks
Trevor

Dibs-h wrote:
Steel
1. Orcamesh
2. shipbadger
3. Alex
4. Alex
5. clk230
6. JamesC
7. James J
8. Fluffflinger
9. cutting42
10. MickCheese
11. FuryJohn
12. Luciano
13. Mark Aspin

Aluminium
1. Studders *
2. Marcros
3. Jensmith
4. Hobbyshop *
5. uk woodman
6. riley

Either
1.??

* - flexible if need be

furyjohn":qd87uwsd said:
works for me too, but could i add an extra 2 discs to the order.

Also, i haven't received a PM with the BACS details - is that to be expected ?

furyjohn

Neither has anyone else :wink: - just a million things to do. Will be reviewing the list\details this evening and putting up the individual prices, etc. and updating the spreadsheet.

Riley - no problems. I'll also update the spready with your requirements.

Dibs

All

The spready has been updated with prices for the individual parts and the requests for additional discs\etc. The total cost (excluding shipping is in the final column on the right).

Kindly check your entry is as expected. I will shortly be sending out the PM's giving payment details - i.e. BACS.

Let me know if you require any changes. Shipping via CityLink (ParcelMonkey) is expected to be around £7.

Cheers

Dibs

Dear All

PM's have been sent out giving the BACS\payment details. Let me know if you haven't received one - asap. Or if there are any issues of any kind.

Cheers

Dibs

Well Dibs, have coughed up. Lets see if Santander can get right this time.

If they don't I'm going to march down to my local branch and give the first Santander employee that I see a slap round the chops with a Wet Cod.

:)

Dibs,

You've only given an estimate of the shipping cost thus far. Do you want us to add £7 to the cost of the plate at this stage, or will you bill us seperately when you actually come to send them out?

Tony Comber

Hi Dibs
Sorry for sneaking in under the wire - I've just joined the forum and spotted this. I'd be interested in a steel plate if I'm not too late.

Thanks for organising this. =D>

John.

JSS - I've added you to the spreadsheet. Will be sending you a PM shortly with the BACS details.

I hope it's not a hassle for anyone, but I do not want any payments for shipping until they sets are ready to go. It just works better for me that way. Except for those like Luciano - who may have fees to pay per transfer and it's more economical to make 1 payment, but that's the exception.

In fact - I'll probably send him my M\S plate and rings from the last group buy that have been sitting on the shelf doing nothing and take his set from the Group Buy.

Anyway - will be checking the old tinternet banking later this evening and updating the spready with details of those that have paid.

Dibs

Just sent the payment online ........................................

but it is with Santander, so just keeping fingers crossed. :roll:

Dibs-h":1yh3ljqy said:
I do not want any payments for shipping until they sets are ready to go.

Dibs
Ooops.

Did wonder why the final total didn't include it... so I added what you guesstimated. :(

Paid £45. I see you have only one shoulder rounding for two plates. If possible can I have two alu solid discs not steel, if they work with steel plates and add two bush rings. I'll settle what ever difference when I pay for delivery.
Thanks again.
Alex

Alex":lzwyunr0 said:
Paid £45. I see you have only one shoulder rounding for two plates. If possible can I have two alu solid discs not steel, if they work with steel plates and add two bush rings. I'll settle what ever difference when I pay for delivery.
Thanks again.
Alex

Yes the AL discs\rings work with the Steel plate. It was quite a common order last time round.

Spreadsheet updated with cleared payments and changes to orders.

Cheers

Dibs

Back