Remy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill

Established Member
Reaction score
The fourteen years that Remy has been with me have been a delight. We've always been there for each other and there has been something of a symbiotic relationship between us. Good times, bad times; they were always Gill and Remy times. Lately, he's been unwell and this morning I took him to the vet for one last visit.

Be at peace, my dearest friend.

Remy.jpg

Commiserations: even when you know it's the right thing to do, it's still heartbreaking... Have a drink for him tonight!

Sorry to hear that Gill. Been there myself and it's very sad

Oh Gill, i am so very, very sorry to hear that you have lost your dear friend. You have our upmost sympathies To Mrs Mike and i it is always like losing a member of our family.

I do hope that by saying this i am not offending you, or adding to your sorrow, but when our pet have left us in the past, we have always had them cremated, and their ashes buried in our garden, and marked by a stone. By doing this we feel that they are still close to us.

Once again, i hope that this does not add to your upset, because is was not meant to.

Mike.C and Mrs.C

Gill

Brought a tear to my eyes, it is so very sad. Man's (and womans) best friend, always faithful and never very wanting.

Our sympathies

Les & Helen.

Gill,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how painful it is to have to make that awful decision, but take comfort from the fact that you had 14 years together, and that the little chap is a peace.

Regards

Gary

Sorry to hear that news Gill.
It gets better - easy to say but I have been there and each one hurts the same.
Have a drink for Remy with me too.
Best wishes.

SF

:D Gill I am so sorry to hear the new I can truly say I know how you feel Rusty my old jack Russell I had to have put to sleep after 21 years at my side.
Remy will always be with you in your thoughts and hopes for the rest of your life

best wishes

Martyn

Im so sorry Gill, its heartbreaking I know. The memories stay with you for ever.
Thinking about you.
beejay

Gill

Sorry to here about your loss, we lost our first about 11 years ago and still talk about her as if she was still with us.

Gill":31kn7uk9 said:
The fourteen years that Remy has been with me have been a delight. We've always been there for each other and there has been something of a symbiotic relationship between us. Good times, bad times; they were always Gill and Remy times. Lately, he's been unwell and this morning I took him to the vet for one last visit.

Be at peace, my dearest friend.

A new star will twinkle in heaven tonight, think of the nice times my friend.

Hi Gill, deepest sympathies from us both, been there done that over the years and it never gets any easier. The loyalty and friendship of mans/womans best friend, and associates, far outshines most of the human contacts we make. :cry:

Very sad affair Jill, thinking about you.

When we lose a loved pet we burry it in the garden and put a tree or shrub on top as a marker to remember them by.

Dennis

Very sorry to hear your news Gill, I wouldn't know what to do without my little doggie with me. My deepest sympathies.

Sorry to hear the bad news Gill as a dog owner I don't really know what to say you must be devastated
please dwell on the 14 years of unconditional love from Remy with fond memories
Nigel

Back