busy Christmas.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clogs

just can't decide
Reaction score
It will be for us......!!!!!!!
these little ones were found in a bag at the side of a Motorway.....at 14 days old......
Explosive Diarrhea and lethergy......got em to the vet just in time.....luckily no Parvo or tick's.....
Had em for 4 days now and almost back to norm.....
At least it's only 6 this time......hahaha.....after 4 pups it doesn't matter, at all.....

Just so u know it cost an average €400-500 euros each pup to get em to 4 months with all the meds n vet visits etc.......
IMG_9284.jpeg

My wife and I only foster/raise new born pups .....
They get fed on demand but always around 4am.....that'll last for another 10 days or so.....
Then we get to sleep ourselves......lol.......

We keep em for 3-4 months due to inoculation and Rabies regulations plus travel permits.....
When they go they are 99% house trained, good on the lead and sociable with other animals also with our 3 Border Collies and 3 cats....
They know their name and good at recall.........
They get to go to the beach and walks in our local town..... NOTE......Poo bags at the ready......
We give em as many good experiences as poss, in the summer we even get em to swim and be comfortable in the water.....
This is so they become stable, confident pups...
Mostly our pups go to Scandinavia, Germany and the odd few to the UK....

We never name em before 20 days old as it's not unknown to loose 1 or 2....
Heart breaking but if we didnt get em they'd all be lost....!!!!!

So far we have Rotty, Chocolate and Honey....all easy to see why.....the rest are looking for names......

Quite a few owners send photo's and details how they get on once they have a perm home....
Makes the parting easier.....yes we do get attached.......
No idea how many pups we have fostered but gotta be over 30 now.....

So the reason for this is I'm sure u know....Pups are for life not Christmas.....Please tell ur friends .....
thanks for looking......

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpeg
    IMG_9283.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I’m not an animal lover so to speak but amazed at those who devote their time to looking after abandoned animals, what a pity those who dumped them couldn’t do the right thing by them -good on you and your wife for caring 💕💕

Back