Re: June Box Challenge ( discussion thread )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melinda_dd":1svxuzxp said:
Gutted, I was gonna play today really thought I might be the first! :D

Ah well, you see we have an extra hour here - makes all the difference :)

I reckon!!! .... went and got some wood today... not sure if any of it will end up as my box... but I had fun looking and buying none the less.

I am slightly worried tho my better half is showing signs of wanting to play on the lathe.... and choosing wood to use!!!
Could have a fight on my hands soon!

Melinda_dd":1ndmkjk5 said:
I reckon!!! .... went and got some wood today... not sure if any of it will end up as my box... but I had fun looking and buying none the less.

I am slightly worried tho my better half is showing signs of wanting to play on the lathe.... and choosing wood to use!!!
Could have a fight on my hands soon!

Tell him to get his own. Alternatively, as space is tight you could mount wood both sides of the headstock and do it in stereo. Thats togetherness.

My wife and I both work at home but she spends all her time out in the nursery, babying her plants through this drought and I, of course, spend all mine building up the kindling boxes in preparation for next winter. We came to France in order to spend more time together!! The best laid plans etc.......

Hi Blister,

I've made several boxes.... Only problem now is to choose which one to enter - and take the pics of course.

:( lid on my box has split. CA shows up so back to the drawing board .....
Bl**dy walnut

:lol: new lid made ....

:( went to photograph it before this one could split

:( now my battery is flat!

:lol: at least my nose is on the right way so I won't drown in the rain!!!

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back