Goodbye and thank you!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
Hello all

I have decided to close the Furniture School and thank all those who have attended our courses and open days over the past 13 years. I have really enjoyed teaching and meeting like-minded woodworkers but feel it is time to move onto new challenges and free up time for family and outside interests.

I will be making more online content for YouTube, Insta and Facebook along with TikTok and whatever comes along next, so please keep in touch!

My tool shop Wood Workers Workshop continues to grow, and I am enjoying the new challenges that brings as well as testing and developing new tools and equipment and thank all of our customers for their ongoing support.

Of course, I will continue posting and supporting the forum, I will also be adding timber, veneer and tools from the school within the “For Sale” section. We are having an in-house Tool Show at Wood Workers Workshop on Saturday June 10th (10am-3pm).

We will also be selling off Furniture School items such as tools, benches, timber and veneer on the on the day (sorry, cash only for Furniture School sales).

I look forward to continuing to contribute to the forum, seeing you at our in-house shows or at Harrogate later this year.

Once again thanks for support over the years.

Cheers

Peter

Peter - can you update the post title to something less alarming - I thought it was the end of all you do :)

I have really enjoyed the videos you’ve been uploading demonstrating your products - definitely pushing me over the edge to spend more when I’m ready to place some orders 😀

As they say one door closes and another opens so I look forward to seeing the range of products offered by WWW grow and we all know quality sells and with the great customer support you provide things can only grow. A youtube presence will be very helpful to many who want to learn or improve techniques and I can say your DVD's on the P/T really helped me get to grips with the machine so all the best for ventures new.

As I said on 11 April 2021:-
You've successfully managed several ends of eras in the past, Peter. I'm sure this one will be just the same.
Good Luck with the new ventures.
Brian

Peter - can you update the post title to something less alarming - I thought it was the end of all you do :)

I have really enjoyed the videos you’ve been uploading demonstrating your products - definitely pushing me over the edge to spend more when I’m ready to place some orders 😀
Sorry if the title was a shocker, I hope you didn't spill your tea :)

I am really enjoying making the videos and hoping to do more, considering doing Tool Shop Tuesday, Workshop Wednesday or Theory Thursday! Forget it for Friday and don't even Mention Monday!

Cheers

Peter

As they say one door closes and another opens so I look forward to seeing the range of products offered by WWW grow and we all know quality sells and with the great customer support you provide things can only grow. A youtube presence will be very helpful to many who want to learn or improve techniques and I can say your DVD's on the P/T really helped me get to grips with the machine so all the best for ventures new.
I thought that was leading to the joke about as one door closes another one opens, he was never a very good furniture maker :D

I am pleased the P/T video was helpful, my Youtube product and tips videos are going out on a regular basis so the viewing numbers are growing, but a long way from some of the better know content creators.

Cheers

Peter

Will you be able to post a list of what will be for sale and prices at your open day?

Hoping to come along and might need a fair bit of cash!
I am just working through my stocks at present and cubing them up, I have a couple of hundred pieces of timber and thousands of pieces of veneer. The prices will vary from a couple of quid to a couple of hundred for the really large clean boards, I am adding the larger boards to a spreadsheet which I can DM you and interested parties once complete.

I will add some generic images on the "For Sale" section soon and add more detail of stocks once the 10th June is out of the way depending on what is left over, I also have my last routing course running next week-so preparing for that.

If you send me a DM I will respond when I know a little more about the discount structure I will have on the day for takeaways!

Cheers

Peter
IMG_4505.jpeg
IMG_4508.jpeg

Hello all

I have decided to close the Furniture School and thank all those who have attended our courses and open days over the past 13 years. I have really enjoyed teaching and meeting like-minded woodworkers but feel it is time to move onto new challenges and free up time for family and outside interests.

I will be making more online content for YouTube, Insta and Facebook along with TikTok and whatever comes along next, so please keep in touch!

My tool shop Wood Workers Workshop continues to grow, and I am enjoying the new challenges that brings as well as testing and developing new tools and equipment and thank all of our customers for their ongoing support.

Of course, I will continue posting and supporting the forum, I will also be adding timber, veneer and tools from the school within the “For Sale” section. We are having an in-house Tool Show at Wood Workers Workshop on Saturday June 10th (10am-3pm).

We will also be selling off Furniture School items such as tools, benches, timber and veneer on the on the day (sorry, cash only for Furniture School sales).

I look forward to continuing to contribute to the forum, seeing you at our in-house shows or at Harrogate later this year.

Once again thanks for support over the years.

Cheers

Peter
It is sad news to hear that the School is closing, I have attended two short courses and visited on several occasion. I would like to wish you well for the future. May I take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Sarah as well, always helpful and polite.
Unfortunately for me I cannot attend the open day on the 10th although my credit card statement will be really grateful.
Thank you,
Russell Evans.

Back