Rabbit shaped knife block

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great project, would like to see a recording of the sound. Definitely thinking of making something along the lines of this for my kitchen now.
Cheers
Mark

ColeyS1":2nqej41s said:
Thanks for the encouragement guys, might be just what I need ;) I did the silly thing of smashing off the plastic handles thinking I'd make some wooden ears instead. Same day the salt and pepper pots arrived from the U.S
ybetasaj.jpg

Waited 2 weeks for it to turn up smashed, so felt proper pee'd off with it. Managed to find some replacements ( ebay refunded original ) so that's partially boosted my interest again. Might put pencil to paper tomorrow night and see if I can sort the ears out :|

Coley

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I may be able to put you in touch with someone who could make you similar salt & pepper pots.

Andy

Thanks for the comments guys ;) in the end I managed to find another salt and pepper set and also spotted a cheap astroturf mat it homebase- gotta give the little fella some grass to chomp on :D
ny4a3a4y.jpg

I haven't done anything to the scissor ears yet as I've had a massive ' slap round the face, get your priorities in order' moment.
qesyraqa.jpg

That's my wardrobe at the moment :cool: last month has been chaos getting ready and moving into new place.I'll get a recording of the rabbit tomorrow. From memory I think I edited it from about 5 different sound clips and tried to make it into one clip under 20 seconds. It does cause funny looks when the cleavers pulled out/reinserted :?

Coley

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Looks great, the astroturf is a nice touch... shame there's no cleaver in the head anymore tho, would love to hear the recording :)

Latest posts

Back