Polish Drill Press (5 speeds...)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A polish bloke from Warsaw probably was rather ill, he felt asleep and awoke in a strange surrounding. He asked a couple of bearded men traveling in a wagon who claimed to be settlers on a trail. "You're in America pal". The polish bloke thought; i've heard of these distant lands. Somehow I ended up here, so far away from home. I might as well migrate, to Peru I say. I've heard of that place, it's in America in the south. In the south there is, I also heard, legendary Aztec gold. That must be near Peru! The bloke started to walk for miles and miles. After walking nearly three weeks he stopped and said "This is far enough, I've had it with this walking in the burning sun. I'm in Peru!"

Your going to run into that sort of thing in America because people are knocking down the doors to get in.....If it were such a bad place why would they still be coming??I`d run the other way.... :D yep we take all kinds of people and their ways along with it,package deals :D

Back