Plane blade storage solutions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank, I apologise. It was shameless, I know. If it's any comfort, I paid an awful lot more for it than I probably should have. :oops:

Rob Lee":290rzbjb said:
ydb1md":290rzbjb said:
I'm still waiting to see their promised winding sticks . . . .

:lol:

Oh.... you will..... everyone else on this board has already seen 'em.
You do realise you've been beaten to it? Gott in himmel, what is the world coming to. :roll: Pretty sure I recall Steve Knight trailing some past the WoodNet folks a month or so ago too. ](*,) How you can bear the shame is beyond me. [-X :lol:

Anyway, wot's "PPE"? That wouldn't be, erm, plastic, would it? I dunno, you chaps are really scraping the barrel these days. [-( :wink: Might have to make something myself after all.

Cheers, Alf

Off to put some kind of legal embargo on "doodah" use by unlicensed Canadians. :roll:

The penalty for getting the bevel-up bug

ummmm... that sounds kinda nasty... do they have any controls for that yet..? Boilin yer drinkin water... a tablet or injection maybe...??

Seems to me, the way this thing is spreading it's gonna make bird flu look like a sunday-school picnic....

8-[

Alf":1q2ydgzx said:
(snip)
Anyway, wot's "PPE"? That wouldn't be, erm, plastic, would it? I dunno, you chaps are really scraping the barrel these days. [-( :wink: Might have to make something myself after all.

Cheers, Alf

Off to put some kind of legal embargo on "doodah" use by unlicensed Canadians. :roll:

Oopse ....

Don'te knowe whye Ie addede thee extrae ee....Ie meante toe typee "PP"e ...muste bee ae keyboarde probleme...

Cheerse,

Robe Leee

now you've put the cat amongst the pigeons Rob. blade savers and winding sticks. Can't you combine them into an all singing all dancing
miracle tool :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

anyway back to the original subject.

i have found that spines for binders that you buy at stationers are
useful for both saws and plane blades. When you have an upright
storage like the one shown, then i would tend to put the
plastic binder on edges, and top surface. mind you we all lose part of it. :lol:

all the best
paul :wink:

Rob Lee":1lj94gnp said:
Oopse ....

Don'te knowe whye Ie addede thee extrae ee....Ie meante toe typee "PP"e ...muste bee ae keyboarde probleme...
Well actually I wasn't wondering about the Olde Canadiane Spellinge so much, as actually asking "Wot is this material of which you speak?" Just assume we're not all familiar with the acronyms for raw materials... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":17i1xbn6 said:
Rob Lee":17i1xbn6 said:
Oopse ....

Well actually I wasn't wondering about the Olde Canadiane Spellinge so much, as actually asking "Wot is this material of which you speak?" Just assume we're not all familiar with the acronyms for raw materials... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

polypropylene

Back