• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Picture framing kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeJhn

Grunkel
Reaction score
Due to medical reasons I need to give up picture framing in fact woodworking, I have most/all of the kit needed and am testing the water before going through the arduous task of digging the kit out and photographing the individual bits, anyone interested?

Last edited:
Plexyglass, back boards and pin driver, correct tape for mounting artwork or photo's and sealing tape, everything for framing work, including hanging fitting and materials, send me a PM with your requirements and I will send you details with a photo of the actual item, some can be posted, but most will require collection due to weight or indeed size, I am in Kent between the M2 and M20 so easily accessible.

£750.00 Collected, that is way under half price for the amount of material and hardware.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. It's a bit rich for me, but I'll get back to you shortly. In the meantime, can you please let me have some details on the Mount Cutter?

Just to wet your appetite further, drawer full of picture framing gear.

DSC02498.jpg

If anyone is interested, I also have 10 racing push bikes including a Canondale tandem Trike, yes Trike, a Lightspeed Apalachian and an Once team replica bike (Giant) Oh and a rare for the UK a Ketrel all Carbon Fibre frame bike, full "Carbon" Tub wheels unbelievably light.

Just to wet your appetite further, drawer full of picture framing gear.

View attachment 180647
Looks like we shop from the same place. My drawer looks pretty much identical even down to the band clamp.

I’ve missed my latest tool buying opportunity, my wife is now back from vacation. An 18g nail gun did mysteriously appear while she was away.

@Adam W. I don't have any pics at the moment and yes I do have a single trike, I would have to empty a very congested shed to get pics and I am not up to that at the moment.

Looks like we shop from the same place. My drawer looks pretty much identical even down to the band clamp.

I’ve missed my latest tool buying opportunity, my wife is now back from vacation. An 18g nail gun did mysteriously appear while she was away.
Since getting the overhead V nailer the band clamp is only used to hold old frames together when repairing them, without taking the frame apart.

Back