Pegboard

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OllyK

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, I can find loads of places that do pegboard accessories but I can't seem to find anywhere that does the actul pegboard. I'm looking for 25mm spacing, in either plastic / metal, approx 1m x 1m.

Anybody know of a supplier, preferably in the Midlands?

Bletchley B&Q is currently offering a kit of pegboard and fittings, originally £15, for £4. They had about 20 kits when I looked in.

inventor":3qu4zvxn said:
Bletchley B&Q is currently offering a kit of pegboard and fittings, originally £15, for £4. They had about 20 kits when I looked in.

My local B&Q is doing the fittings (32 parts) for 50p per set to clear them, they didn't have any board however :( hence the question!

inventor":6qub0iz2 said:

Went to another B&Q today - loads of packs of the pegboard!! All sorted now - thanks all for the help!

I have had a look at the Edens link. Are they a good supplier for plywood, and for reasonable prices?

Arrrggghhhh!! they only do 3mm perforated hardboard.

Does anyone know of a supply of 6mm pegboard?

Latest posts

Back