New Veritas plane UKW exclusive announcement

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin Brown":3n49r05s said:
Dear everyone

Please note I am unable answer PMs as I am away from my laptop this weekend.

Martin

And I thought the whole purpose of the laptop was to enable the user to take it with them, wherever they go. Self imposed exile is what I would call it (to avoid 20,000 enquiring PMs)

:lol: Vann.

Martin

Are you going to actually have these planes on Monday, or just the details of them?

Just wondering, in case I feel moved to purchase. :roll:

Cheers, Ed

EdSutton":ui6yhmdg said:
Martin

Are you going to actually have these planes on Monday, or just the details of them?

Just wondering, in case I feel moved to purchase. :roll:

Cheers, Ed

Hi -

Somehow, we messed up and they actually have inventory, as does Carbatec in Australia....
:wink:

Cheers -

Rob

Rob Lee":1j2gli5y said:
[Somehow, we messed up and they actually have inventory, as does Carbatec in Australia....
:wink:

Cheers -

Rob

I see, so if a vigilante mob armed with Veritas plane blades was to head to Brimarc they might get a glimpse before Monday... :shock: (not that I would ever advocate such an action you understand, purely hypothetical :D )

Cheers, Ed

EdSutton":ou7l2ooc said:
I see, so if a vigilante mob armed with Veritas plane blades was to head to Brimarc they might get a glimpse before Monday... :shock: (not that I would ever advocate such an action you understand, purely hypothetical :D )

Cheers, Ed

Nope, nor would I
Though they are only about 600 yards from where I'm sitting at work right now...
(Frustratingly good thing Brimarc don't have a sales counter - lunchtimes could get really expensive)

[Edit - soto voce] Would the vigilante mob like me to hold their coats and furnish tea and biscuits?[/edit]

Rob Lee":1a1ehema said:
Somehow, we messed up and they actually have inventory, as does Carbatec in Australia....

Cheers -

Rob

...and Carbatec, Auckland, New Zealand?

I'll be up there next week picking up my MarkII honing guide.

Vann.

Wellington, NZ. 400 miles from the nearest Carbatec, but a lot further from Aussie, UK, or Canada.

ps I see on the Aussie woodwork forum that Derek is going to post a review (or similar) on Monday.

Vann":2u0xkhv4 said:
Rob Lee":2u0xkhv4 said:

Cheers -

Rob

...and Carbatec, Auckland, New Zealand?

I'll be up there next week picking up my MarkII honing guide.

Vann.

Wellington, NZ. 400 miles from the nearest Carbatec, but a lot further from Aussie, UK, or Canada.

ps I see on the Aussie woodwork forum that Derek is going to post a review (or similar) on Monday.

Hi Vann -

Not sure how distribution works intenally at Carbatac - but I do know they pulled out all the stops committing to *whatever* on Monday, as well as the dovetail saw...

Supply is still a bit tight as it takes a lot of inventory to fill the pipeline...

Best bet is to give then a shout directly...

Cheers -

Rob

Rob Lee":2ac6wdsy said:
Supply is still a bit tight as it takes a lot of inventory to fill the pipeline...
Is there a pre-order the mystery tool program? Or should we start camping in front of the srores / computer?

Rknott2007":1f6nhjs4 said:
Hope there are plenty available

We don't plan to stop making 'em... :lol:

Filling the distribution pipeline takes awhile (we've had 'em on the shelf for over a month) - and we've still only got display models in our own stores (locked up, of course).

Then too - maybe nobody will want them .....

:shock:

Cheers -

Rob

yeh your probably right Rob, why don't you send me one to review? Then I can convince people they need one. Otherwise I'm really not sure they will sell at all. :whistle: ;)

Interesting new banner appeared at the top of the UKWorkshop page...

Cheers, Ed

Philly":15pxwyit said:
Gloat Alert!!!!! Mine turned up in the post yesterday............ \:D/
Philly :D

Well as you know it doesn't count as a gloat without pictures (although I suspect you are not going to fall into this cunningly constructed trap! :lol: )

Cheers, Ed

Latest posts

Back