New members introduction & Workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as above there are peeps from all over on here... check the snow thread for the guy in the states (or canada can't remember) with the 5ft of snow when we had a dusting lol...

another workshop to get idea's from i only have a garage and other hobbies so the design is gonna be tricky... all so i can do our kitchen later this year (fingers crossed)
get some pics up of your kichen.

probably up in guisy woods biking on sat (a riding buddy live's in redcar now but was from lingdale) know most of the area well...

John. B":gxsdzero said:
Welcome to the forum Paul.
Nice looking workshop. Where's all the shavings? :-k :-k :-k :-k

John. B

IMG_0148.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Paul.

Nicely organised space. Not as wide as mine, but twice as long! Also twice as tidy! I like the light you have in there too.

BTW I thought Cleveland was in Ohio...

But then I remembered there is one 'Ooop North.. Somewhere!

Are you going to try making some MDF; with all those saved shavings, I just wondered! :lol:
That's my Sense of Humour!

Bester luck
:)

I may be wrong but aint MDF banned over in ur neck of the wood's the chippy i did work exsperance seemed to think so anyway ????

zeb":1a6pprnn said:
no,no,no lol i mean int the usa lol
Haha :D Seriously though, he's in Cleveland in the UK, it's a district up in the North East of England :D

But I'm interested in this idea that MDF is banned in the US, haven't heard that before. Anyone know if it's true? I am sure I have heard Norm refer to it...

Cheers

Mark

opps my bad :oops: :roll:
i think it only in some states ill have a look on google a sec post back soon

seems like im talking out my ass or the person who told me i was loks like the us just regulate formaldehyde more than we do, anyhow id like to the site i just read this up on but im unsure if im aloud to do it

Latest posts

Back