New Jig from Trend £££££££££

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps I've got it wrong, but if the skirting were to be fed in from the opposite side I don't think the comb is necessary.

It's a neat idea, and if my logic isn't wrong once the cutters become available a simple jig to make for pennies that's very useful

cut a flat 45 degree angle on the mitre saw,(as if it were an internal mitre) then, as the man said,
coping saw, where the two angles meet! Simples!
And save the £360. for something useful!
Regards Rodders

IMHO for general site use Waste of time as it does not take into account old bowed skirting's that you may need to join onto
Out of Plumb walls and non level floors etc.

For building modular buildings like portacabins or ready built Garden offices etc. in a factory environment a real time saver and I would certainly buy one

I wonder how long the cutter would last, being constantly on end grain too.
A good idea, but as DI GRIM would say Too arty farty, oity toity for most daily tasks.
Regards Rodders

Doesn't look like it would work on out of square walls either. Waste of money. I use a jigsaw for mine, cut with a mitre saw first then follow the pattern. Normally cut the top perfectly square then undercut the rest to get a good fit.

Back