New from Newbury...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Joined the forum yesterday and hope to learn a lot from you experts. I'm quite handy but no real fine woodworking experience but bought myself a table saw so keen to get going (whilst keeping all my fingers in place :))

Watched 1,000's of YouTube video's and when things get a bit warmer in the UK - will move to the garage to build some stuff!

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly near Newbury myself, good luck with your woodworking, just try not to do too many "American" table saw things and you should keep all your fingers. :)

Ollie

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly near Newbury myself, good luck with your woodworking, just try not to do too many "American" table saw things and you should keep all your fingers. :)

Ollie
What do you mean by "American" table saw things? Do they not focus on keeping your fingers attached :)

What do you mean by "American" table saw things? Do they not focus on keeping your fingers attached :)
They will use a table saw for almost anything!!
Stuff like vertical table saw tenon jigs always seem sketchy to me.
Same with the spindle moulder ( shaper as they call it ) I bought a "shaper book" only to discover most of the stuff in it was proper sketchy and against all European safety standards.

Ollie

Back