New Member with workshop space

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scalesr1

Reaction score
Greetings all.
I cannot claim any real woodworking skills - though I have recently crafted some nice free standing shelf units which involved a lot of biscuits!

My real hobby is in making electronic clocks using vintage displays such as Nixie Tubes and Panaplex displays. (See nixology.uk and panaplex.co.uk)

For those I have made some wooden cases but I cheated and used either a small CNC router or a laser cutter to do the clever bits.

We closed our family business after 200yrs of trading (watercress growers in West Sussex) and I'm now stuck with some buildings that are not being used so I was wondering if anyone in the West Sussex / East Hampshire area was looking to rent suitable workshop space - it's about 70 square metres and there is ample parking. I was hoping to fill it with experts from which I might learn something!

- Richard

I went to the Gomshall Mill the other day - I guess you are the Watercress beds I used to see many years ago when I daily travelled to Guildford.
Actually - probably not - we are in Hambrook, just a few miles west of Chichester.
- Richard

Welcome to the forum, and I hope someone can use your space and you can learn from them.

Greetings all.
I cannot claim any real woodworking skills - though I have recently crafted some nice free standing shelf units which involved a lot of biscuits!

- Richard
Welcome. I, like many on here I expect, quite like a lot of biscuits when working on a project. It’s nothing to be ashamed of ;)

Fitz

Back