New Bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flipping heck That looks nice.
In another thread someone said amatuares often have better workshops then us pro's. You've just proved it! :lol:

Wanna swap workshop :wink: ?

well done fella,

mark

Hello Lord Nibbo, Can't wait to see the finised project, but how come your workshop is so clean and tidy, mine always seems to resemble a skip,
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Alan.

246756755_b40de3bc0f.jpg

Holy ******! Thats the biggest dog I've ever seen. It is a dog isn't it? Not a wolf or something :p Beautiful animal though - I bet you don't need much security with a dog like that. My dog loves it in the workshop too. I think I'll need to buy him a pair of hearing protectors because I always feel bad kicking him out when hes asleep because I need to do something noisy. :lol:

The delights of a shop dog or two. :lol: I thought our Samoyed was a bit on the big side as a lap dog but she is definitely more lap sized than your chap. :whistle:

A Newfoundland if I'm not mistaken and from my experience getting sawdust in their coat isn't the main problem - it's the mixture of glue like drool and sawdust that makes the real mess!!!!

Lovely dogs mind :)

Good golly! Your makes mine look like a toy dog. Of course she's half border collie. :D

What a combination, too. Not only does she like to go into the water to help retrieve fish, she tries to herd them, too. :roll:

dsc03372.jpg

I think those dog holes are too small for your dogs. (ducking) Sorry.

Actually that looks very nice. Great work, sir. Thank you for showing us your progress.

Dave R":zvmh5z9j said:
Good golly! Your makes mine look like a toy dog. Of course she's half border collie. :D

What a combination, too. Not only does she like to go into the water to help retrieve fish, she tries to herd them, too. :roll:

The trouble with my two is when swimming they tend to herd people back to the beach, I think it's an inherited trait with Newfies. :lol:

Hello Lord Nibbo, The project pictures are certainly worth waiting for, but the dog, lovely, oooooh I've gone all funny, where's me hankie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan.

Nice looking bench...now you've gone and made me start thinking out redesigning mine :cry:

How did you make sure that any wind was removed from your two sash clamps prior to routing the top?

Latest posts

Back