Muskoka Cottage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranbrook2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Here are a few pictures of a cottage i did a while ago. i had some help from my son,daughter and nephews. this cottage is just over 5,000 sq ft and located on a 5 acre Island in the muskokas on Georgian bay. Thanks for looking :roll:
009_9-2.JPG

014_14-2.JPG

010_10-2.JPG

005_5-2.JPG

013_13-2.JPG

016_16-2.JPG

015_15-2.JPG

008_8-2.JPG

011_11-2.JPG

Thanks for looking
john

John,
very nice, and a stunning location, although it stretches my understanding of the word "cottage".

Andy

Thank you Chris and Andy.
It is in a beautiful location, great fishing and lots of moose and bears in the area. I have some finished pictures I just have to get them transferred to a disc.
Thanks again
john

Very nice, looks like lots of work.

Having seen you bird houses I can see why you call this a cottage. :wink:

Yeah, what they said, nice err cottage and not a bad plot.

Thank you gentlemen. we spent 4 years from start to finish on it.
we just went there during the summer when when the whether was nice. it was more like a holiday then work.
we went fishing everyday and we always caught more then enough fish to eat every night. mostly salmon. there were always beautiful sunsets there too. :roll:
thanks again everyone for all the nice replies. :lol:
john

cranbrook2":3sq7bdos said:
Thank you gentlemen. we spent 4 years from start to finish on it.
we just went there during the summer when when the whether was nice. it was more like a holiday then work.
we went fishing everyday and we always caught more then enough fish to eat every night. mostly salmon. there were always beautiful sunsets there too. :roll:
thanks again everyone for all the nice replies. :lol:
john

Absolutley stunning, you must be delighted. Would love to see some picks of it in winter!!!

Back