More Fox bandsaw hassle

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodfarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Wednesday I ordered a spare belt and a table insert. I gave the full model number and their part numbers for both parts. Now had an email from them asking for the length of the belt and can I send a photograph of it?

Sadly I suspect it is different from the Charnwood belt because the speeds are different.

I am pleased with myself today. About 20 minutes of very gentle fiddling around in the barn/workshop and I now have a working table insert. Made from some 5mm thick PVC plate I had left over from another job. May well now make a heavy duty spare to keep handy by.

This last couple of weeks I have been the most active since my heart attack last November. Hopefully soon to have a defibrillator fitted for when my heart stops. then off to southern Portugal in the camper van we just bought and got it back from being serviced and thoroughly checked over today.

Sunday a friend helped me to finally get the nut off the bikes crankshaft so now I can complete the dismantling and replace the primary chain so that will be working after over six months half disassembled.

Things are looking promising.

Latest posts

Back