Missing manuals for second hand woodworking machines

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillP

Reaction score
I have recently bought a couple of second hand machines but neither has a manual. Is there anyone who can help with a copy for either. I will cover the cost of copying and postage. The first is a Wadkin surface planer. It has the number RB 190. I have tried the Wadkin web site and even spoke to them on the phone. They were not able to help. The second is an Axminster thicknesser - CT 356. This model is about 7 years old. Axminster were not able to help. If anyone has a manual and is willing to send me a copy that would be really useful - particularly since I want to convert the Wadkin back to 3 phase from the botched single phase conversion. Many thanks, Bill.

Bill, try Fazerblazer on Ebay for the wadkin manual first then ask Tony Griffiths at lathes.co.uk but he can be a bit expensive

For the axminster, I suggest a trawl through the archives on this forum to see if anyone has referred to this model.

Good Luck

Bob

Latest posts

Back