lubrication

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ronnie, it is not unusual for some members of a large online community to have a greater regard for the opinions of some members than for others. However, it is unusual for members to declare this publicly. I believe this is because most members have the best interests of the forum at heart and know such a declaration can only cause offence and rancour. Whenever I feel I may have given offence (usually inadvertantly, but not always :twisted: ) I reflect upon how appropriate it would be to apologise. Perhaps you should do likewise.

You may feel confused by some of the advice that has been given here but you seem to be in a minority of one. There may be others who share your confusion but they are not coming forward. I suggest you review the discussion and ask yourself if you might be making this matter more complicated than it is.

thank you for your intervention Gill but i am not bothering with this anymore and he can find his own way through problems, i have already found another scrollsaw forum for my needs and only pop in here from time to time to see what the others are up to.
I wish scrollerman all the best in his endeavours and hope he finds total fulfilment in any answers he may get from 'normal' run of the mill people.

Back