let down by axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it help that I ordered a bobbin sander at the show on the Friday and it was delivered on Monday? :lol:

Sorry!! Actually I normally get the despatch email after they have delivered. Did you order online? I think that sometimes these are the last orders to get cleared so if its during the day I always find it easier to phone in - also helps when items are out of stock - its happened to me several times where the order is confirmed and delivered with the the two items I really needed on back order while the other things to make up the postage arrive on time :x . It doesn't happen when you phone.

Surely Screwfix aren't getting it sorted out as well. I stopped using them when the web pages prevented access because of their inability to take orders - the slowest change over/ restructure in history. If anyone else thinks they are getting back to their old next day behaviour let me know. I'm not prepared to be let down in front of customers again.

T

Back