Laugh out loud funny!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tiler99":26ihnwhg said:
Sorry i dont get it, so obviously staged :roll:

I don't think so...you only have to look at the faces when they climb out of the wet stuff :shock: - Rob

Its called acting....look at the set up before they hit the water...they are so ready for it.

Hmmmm. All the "victims" were young and most were suspiciously attractive. I think jumping into chest deep water oudoors in autumn would take your breath away and simulate surprise.

Where I live, most joggers seem to be 40+ and desperately in need of the exercise. They don't look like that at all!

Regards.

RogerM":jycr9hbx said:
This never fails to bring tears to my eyes! Turn up the sound.
Ah, Johnners had such an infectious good humour, didn't he? :D Was it not he who did the "batsman's Holding" etc as well?

Cheers, Alf

Hilarious, but it was obviously staged... The fact that in a seemingly open area no-one noticed the numerous cameras and camera-men...

Not to mention the fact that they wouldn't have left it unguarded because a kid could have easily drowned in there and even the stupidest person wouldn't want manslaughter to get in the way of a prank.

Plus everyone seemed way too happy, I know if I fell into a pool of water to my chin I wouldn't chuckle to myself and walk off... :evil:

This one will bring a tear to your eye ( will if you are a man :shock: ).

For the men with a sensitive nature dont look, you have been warned :sick:

Back