Katsu trimmer router will not start until I give it a spin

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay thanks I will look into that, I cannot see a capacitor (or any electronics for that matter) other than the speed controller. The warranty is expired after 6 months I expect. I would like to repair it anyway !!
One Years Warranty on products in the UK by Default!
Take end out so can get at where brushes run and clean contacts as get rubbish in between copper tracks and make sure brushes get enough contact pressure as often arc if not enough contact also check brushes are as good as you say/think! even giving a buff up on abrasive gear like 60grit paper.

One Years Warranty on products in the UK by Default!
Take end out so can get at where brushes run and clean contacts as get rubbish in between copper tracks and make sure brushes get enough contact pressure as often arc if not enough contact also check brushes are as good as you say/think! even giving a buff up on abrasive gear like 60grit paper.
Its two years. EU law. The government will be lowering it at the end of next year unless they change their mind.

Back