Katsu Trimmer - Discount Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richyread

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
This is just a heads up for folks who may be interested in grabbing a spare/another of the Katsu trimmers, or accessories.

I recently purchased my first one and after heading back to the AIM Tools store to look for some bushings/template adaptors to use with it I've noticed that they currently have a number of the Katsu range on offer/discount.

The trimmer itself is currently available for £25.99 here: Katsu Trimmer

The associated plunge base is also on discount for £23.99 here: Katsu Plunge Base

So for a few pence under £50 you can get yourself a pretty well rounded setup and as many of the posts on here will confirm, it's a great little no frills trimmer (and a great introduction/step up for a 'beginner' like myself....especially when compared to the Dremel router! (hammer) )

I have no affiliation with AIM Tools etc. I just wanted to share that currently (July 2020) this is the cheapest method to purchase one (or several :lol: ) beating both f'leaby & the rainforest by a good few £'s and you also get your warranty with the importer directly, rather than through a 3rd party.

Richy.

Back